Rc Car Mugen MGT7 Super Touring 1/8 Competition GT Kit
Mugen Seiki is proud to introduce the MGT7 1/8 Nitro GT On-Road Car!
The MGT7 is based off the MBX7 Nitro Buggy World Championship platform, but with many new parts to make it a full race ready GT on-road car.
The MGT7 front and rear shock towers were designed to optimize the handling and tuning of the 16mm shocks and to provide traction and smooth handling on asphalt. The durable front and rear gear differentials will handle any high-powered nitro engines and keep the MGT7 under full control. The drive train is very efficient with CVA?s drive shafts through out the kit. The combination of the high quality differentials and super efficient drive train allows the MGT7 to carry high speeds on the straights and through the corners.
Specially designed front and rear body mounts with full adjustability to allow the fit of most bodies. The large front plastic bumper with foam protector will help keep the front of the body front tucking during hard impact. Tough side guards keep both your pipe and radio gear protected from high-speed on-road racing.
The 2-speed included with the MGT7 comes from our World Champion MRX5 kit which is easy to adjust and very reliable. A 2-speed clutch bell with Mugen?s high-end aluminum 3-shoe clutch is standard with the MGT7 so you can get consistent shifts during long runs. Many different option gear ratios for both pinion and spurs gears will be available so you can fine-tune the MGT7 for maximum performance.
As you can see this is a new category for Mugen and its MGT7. Mugen has used only the best components from both our off road and on road lines have been combined to create the ultimate grand touring car?.the MGT7!!!
- Straight cut 12T bevel gear and 42T conical gears
- Front/Rear 16mm hard anodized threaded shocks with 3.5 shocks shafts
- Specially designed front/rear shock springs
- 3mm A7075 aluminum chassis
- 4mm A7075 aluminum front/rear shock towers
- 5mm A7075 aluminum lower suspension mounts for optimized geometry
- 150cc capacity fuel tank
- E0710 heavy duty aluminum clutch shoes
- Fully adjustable 2 speed gear box
- Specially designed front/rear body mounts
- New front bumper and foam protector
MGT7 Technical data:
- Length: 494mm
- Width: 305mm
- Weight: Approx. 3600gr
- Gear ratio: 1st. 11.43/2nd. 8.47
- Wheelbase: 325mm